We’re hiring Project Architect
All candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills to help maintain client and contractor relationships, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrable design flair, flexibility, enthusiasm, strong teamwork skills, commercial awareness and self-confidence are crucial.
The successful candidate will have:-
• A minimum of 4 years post qualification working in the UK, be registered with the ARB, or hold an equivalent international professional qualification
• Experience of having a lead architect role, organising and managing projects through all the RIBA stages from inception to completion in either Hotel, Residential, Education or mixed-use projects
• Working experience of both refurbishment and new builds; across different procurement types including both Design & Build and Traditional projects
• The ability to meet deadlines with an efficient work rate, good time management skills and be able to lead a team.
• Fluency in Revit (BIM L2 beneficial) and experience using this software on live projects. As well as skills in Adobe CC, Sketchup and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and spoken English
If you feel that you have the skills we are looking for then now is the time for you to make your mark in a growing, dynamic and progressive Practice. Please email your CV and pdf portfolio of your own work, demonstrating the above, to
Remuneration level will be appropriate to experience. Brock Carmichael is an Equal Opportunities employer.
No agencies please.