Unilever Research Laboratory campus, Port Sunlight
Preparation of a holistic masterplan strategy and vision for the phased upgrading of Unilever’s international Research Laboratory campus at Port Sunlight.
• Re-design of the interface with the public environment, signage, lighting,
• Rationalisation of materials ordering and application.
• Creation of a major pedestrianised spine route.
• Rationalisation of security and establishment of single secure outer boundary. Removal of inner security fence network.
• Phased removal of permanent car parks in tandem with development of alternative transport methods.
• Creation of a new “parkland” setting for the campus by planting, water features and footpath networks to give a strong visual identity and character.